We all know that rice is a perfect match with dahl but sometimes we like to reduce our carbs and my personal favourite to make tings more interesting is cauliflower steaks.
They are so easy to prepare and delicious!
This is how I like to prepare them:
Squeeze of lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and line oven tray with baking paper
- Remove leaves and stem of cauliflower.
- Slice into thick steaks – about 1 to 2cms
- Mix olive oil, garlic, lemon juice in a bowl and stir to combine
- Lay cauliflower on tray and pour mixture over
- Add salt, pepper and a little paprika
- Bake in oven until cauliflower is brown around the edges – usually about 20mins
Serve with any of the Dahlicious products and a sprinkle of fresh coriander